As a registered, certified nurse practitioner specializing in family medicine, Dr. Judith Foyabo of Ultra Healthcare Nursing Solutions offers a wide range of on-site care for a variety of health conditions to patients of all ages. In other words, Dr. Foyabo provides face-to-face care in your space.
Here are just some of the many prompt and innovative services Dr. Foyabo provides to her patients at their convenience:
- Preventive care – Dr. Foyabo not only educates her patients about disease prevention and maintaining good health, she also oversees their preventive care. That includes their mental and physical health needs, following physician guidelines. For example, Dr. Foyabo can recommend various health tips and lifestyle changes to improve their overall well-being.
- Treating common health issues – Whether it’s providing care for a cold, flu, sore throat, or ear infection, Dr. Foyabo will visit you at your home or special living facility to provide a diagnosis and treatment. Dr. Foyabo also performs immunizations.
- Diagnosis of emerging conditions – As a caring medical practitioner familiar with her patients’ medical histories, Dr. Foyabo works to assess new and unusual symptoms and identify the onset of hidden or serious conditions requiring prompt attention. For example, when examining a patient, Dr. Foyabo may screen for early signs of cancer, heart disease, or diabetes. That includes ordering, performing, and interpreting tests to diagnose conditions, sharing the test results with the patient’s primary care provider, monitoring treatment and rehabilitation, and reevaluating the patient’s therapy when necessary.
- Managing chronic illness – One of Dr. Foyabo’s responsibilities as a family medicine practitioner is to provide personalized, ongoing care for chronic and degenerative conditions such as asthma, heart disease, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, cancer, diabetes, and stroke. Using diagnostic tests, we can assess our patients’ rehabilitative progress to determine the most effective follow-up steps in their personal treatment plan.
- Coordinating patient rehabilitation – When necessary, Dr. Foyabo can coordinate with primary care providers to refer patients to a specialist if their condition requires specialized care.
Comprehensive Family Medicine in Los Angeles, Riverside, and Orange County
Ultra Healthcare Nursing Solutions is committed to providing the highest quality, compassionate healthcare patients need to stay well. If you have any questions about our primary care services, please call our office at (951) 850-6565. Or, to schedule a house call or facility visit, you can call us or use our secure online request an appointment form. Contact us today to get holistic care to suit your individual needs.